E-Till Apps is a subsidiary of E-till Solutions leading company of till solutions having offices in UK, Dubai and Pakistan.
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Experience 3 +Years
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Familiarity with the .NET framework
• Familiarity with the Mono framework
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server & Mysql Server
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Will be preferred if have knowledge of Xamarin Platform.
|Dera Ismail Khan||Mianwali|
|Kohat||Dera Ghazi Khan|
Assalamu alikum sir driving ki job hai to ap zaror mujhe contact Kare shukria
I have 3year civil diploma and 2year experience of construction work as a supervesr. I need a job in
Mujhe job ki zarorat he iam a medical oficer agar vacancey he to plz contact with me
Dear responsible, My name is syed suleman and i am 19 years old i have work experience in custome
waiting of your best response.